By Zhu Yongxin
“Mental healthiness bears very important significance to the fit development of younger students.” —Zhu Yongxin
One of China’s preferable academic thinkers, Zhu Yongxin begun his occupation as a pupil of psychology. In those illuminating essays, he applies his mental history, academic event, and profound own perception to the real topics of faculty counseling, psychological healthiness, and the psychology of studying. those deeply saw essays are crucial interpreting for directors, lecturers, and scholars of psychology. subject matters include:
- Psychological dimension, Psychotherapy, and faculty Counseling
- Correspondence with scholars on mental Matters
- Contemporary Theories of Learning
- Commentaries at the improvement of academic Psychology in modern China
From Confucius to Zhang Zai to Albert Einsten, the world’s maximum minds have provided undying insights into the psychology of studying. during this strong selection of essays by way of Zhu Yongxin, China’s acclaimed educator brings the topic into the twenty first century, utilizing the most recent advances in academic psychology to assist scholars succeed in their complete potential—in the school room and beyond.
Yongxin divides his booklet into 3 sections. First, he outlines the four easy varieties of tuition counseling which could aid scholars with studying demanding situations, social matters, own difficulties, and occupation offerings. Then, he reads and solutions scholars’ own letters, supplying sage recommendation on every little thing from shyness to jealousy to undesirable vanity. eventually, he presents a desirable ancient evaluate at the psychology of studying, from old philosophers and lecturers to the best psychologists of our time. Essays include:
* training for faculty Counseling
* Study-Related,Vocational, Social, and psychological overall healthiness Counseling
* tips to enhance confident Emotions
* tips on how to construct a Harmonious Relationship
* tips on how to examine Effectively
* a short dialogue of the inducement for Learning
* studying and Interests
* Will and Study
* Zhang Zai, Wang Fuzhi, and Mao Zedong at the Psychology of Learning
* Cooperative studying and staff Psychology
* Psychology foundation of faculty Curriculum
“Life is the easiest school,” Yongxin tells one in all his scholars. “As lengthy as you notice rigorously and research earnestly, you'll be as skillful as somebody else in facing all types of individuals and events and growing friendly and vigorous social interactions.”
Read Online or Download Analects of Educational Psychology PDF
Best education reference books
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
John Locke is likely one of the nice minds in academic heritage. Drawing on his perceptive observations of households and youngsters he observed the significance of adapting studying to the kid's inclinations. serious of faculties, he's the fountainhead of domestic tutoring, child-centred studying, and the significance of relaxing studying.
Presents transparent research and legally defensible techniques for addressing universal criminal demanding situations that colleges face, resembling participants' rights, disciplinary practices, morality, liabilities, instructor dismissal, and NCLB.
In einer kindgerechten Schule können sich Kinder sicher und geborgen fühlen, ohne Mobbing und Gewalt lernen, ihre Potenziale entwickeln, sich beteiligen und Verantwortung übernehmen. Die UN-Kinderrechtskonvention bietet eine hervorragende Grundlage für die Entwicklung von Schule zu einem wertgestützten und demokratischen Lern- und Lebensraum.
- Action Research: An Educational Leader's Guide to School Improvement (Christopher-Gordon New Editions)
- Récits d'historien, La libération de Paris : Les acteurs, les combats, les débats (French Edition)
- College Newbies
- Speak Out
Additional resources for Analects of Educational Psychology
Analects of Educational Psychology by Zhu Yongxin