By Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
This ebook offers diversified tools for examining the physique language (movement, place, use of private area, silences, pauses and tone, the eyes, student dilation or constriction, smiles, physique temperature and so forth) for greater knowing people’s wishes and activities, together with biometric information amassing and analyzing.
This e-book covers the latest advances within the box of evolutionary multiobjective optimization. With the purpose of drawing the eye of up-and coming scientists in the direction of fascinating clients on the vanguard of computational intelligence, the authors have made an attempt to make sure that the tips conveyed herein are available to the widest viewers.
This publication deals a vast, cohesive assessment of the sphere of knowledge privateness. It discusses, from a technological standpoint, the issues and recommendations of the 3 major groups engaged on information privateness: statistical disclosure keep an eye on (those with a statistical background), privacy-preserving info mining (those operating with info bases and information mining), and privacy-enhancing applied sciences (those occupied with communications and safety) groups.
This ebook basically addresses clever info platforms (IIS) and the mixing of man-made intelligence, clever platforms and applied sciences, database applied sciences and data platforms methodologies to create the subsequent new release of knowledge platforms. It contains unique and state of the art study on theoretical and useful advances in IIS, procedure architectures, instruments and methods, in addition to “success tales” in clever details platforms.
- Ambient Intelligence - Software and Applications: 6th International Symposium on Ambient Intelligence (ISAmI 2015) (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Index and Query Methods in Road Networks (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Smart Education and e-Learning 2017 (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- A Concise Introduction to Decentralized POMDPs (SpringerBriefs in Intelligent Systems)
- Advances in Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing: Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC2015) ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) by Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar