By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to conception and study is an easy-to-read and hugely obtainable reference on attachment that offers with a number of the key ideas and themes studied inside of attachment idea. This e-book is constructed from a chain of chapters framed via universal questions which are often requested by way of rookies coming into the sector of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy makes a speciality of answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are coated from varied degrees of research, together with species, person, and dating degrees, operating types of attachment, attachment capabilities and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter through the years and throughout events, dating contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral process and different behavioral structures, the consequences of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and size of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer layout to deal with crucial subject matters inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand option to make sure accessibility for beginners within the box of attachment
- Covers the most innovations and concerns that relate to attachment conception, therefore making sure readers strengthen a robust beginning in attachment concept that they could then follow to the learn of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and execs can fast get up-to-speed with the latest examine
Read or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
Dyslexia impacts approximately 10% of all teenagers and is a effective explanation for lack of self-confidence, own and relations distress, and waste of power. even though the dominant view is that it truly is attributable to in particular linguistic/phonological weak spot, contemporary learn in the box of neuroscience has proven that it really is linked wtih visible processing difficulties to boot.
Negli ultimi anni, gli studi sulle major fasi dello sviluppo del bambino e delle sue relazioni con genitori e caregiver, svolte dalla teoria dell’attaccamento e dall’infant examine, hanno prodotto una vasta messe di dati creando uno stretto scambio tra ricerca evolutiva e psicologia clinica.
Die Risiken innerhalb der Eltern-Kind-Beziehung gelten neben biologischen und sozialen Faktoren als häufigste Wirkmechanismen für das Entstehen von psychischen bzw. Verhaltensauffälligkeiten von Kindern. Vaidilutė Asisi untersucht die Beziehung des Kindes sowohl zur Mutter als auch zum Vater und identifiziert dabei jene Verhaltensmerkmale, die eine gelungene Interaktion von einer Interaktionsstörung unterscheiden und somit unmittelbar mit der psychosozialen Entwicklung des Kindes einhergehen.
The Anti-Authoritarian character is a seven-chapter publication that first explains the anti-authoritarian character. next bankruptcy discusses the authoritarian version. different chapters element the order, strength, impulse, and introspection. The authoritarian version in politics can also be described.
- The Happiness Toolkit: Get Happy! Stay Happy! 21 Powerful Action Tools
- The Impact of Complex Trauma on Development
- Growing Up Mindful: Essential Practices to Help Children, Teens, and Families Find Balance, Calm, and Resilience
- The Psychology of Retirement: Coping with the Transition from Work
Additional info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research
Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research by Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley