By Terry Kenakin
- Over 30 new figures and tables
- More human curiosity details to supply readers with old proof on pharmacology research
- New part on therapeutics to aid establish diseaes and drug treatments
- New part on new organic options suitable to pharmacological examine (i.e., structures biology)
- New learn sections geared up with ASPET and different foreign pharmacology organizations
- New insurance of pharmacokinetics and drug disposition
Read Online or Download A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods PDF
Similar molecular biology books
This variation of the preferred textual content contains contemporary advances in neurobiology enabled via glossy molecular biology concepts. figuring out how the mind works from a molecular point permits examine to raised comprehend behaviours, cognition, and neuropathologies. because the visual appeal six years in the past of the second one variation, even more has been discovered concerning the molecular biology of improvement and its family members with early evolution.
This advent collects 17 leading edge methods to engineer novel and better proteins for various functions in biotechnology, chemistry, bioanalytics and medication. As such, key advancements coated during this reference and instruction manual comprise de novo enzyme layout, cofactor layout and metalloenzymes, extremophile proteins, and chemically resistant proteins for business techniques.
The experimental facts which were generated utilizing new molecular options linked to the finishing touch of genome initiatives have replaced our belief of the structural good points, sensible implications and evolutionary dynamics of repetitive DNA sequences. This quantity of Genome Dynamics presents a helpful replace on contemporary advancements in examine into multigene households, centromeres, telomeres, microsatellite DNA, satellite tv for pc DNA, and transposable parts.
Frontiers in Physicochemical Biology files the lawsuits of a global symposium held in occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of the Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, (Fondation Edmond de Rothschild) in Paris, may possibly 23-27, 1977. The symposium used to be prepared to hide the most subject matters of contemporary day molecular biology and biophysics, that are additionally the foremost disciplines researched on the Institute.
- Developing Therapeutics for Alzheimer's Disease: Progress and Challenges
- Chronobiology: Biological Timing in Health and Disease: 119 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
- The Search for Human Chromosomes: A History of Discovery
- MicroRNAs: Key Regulators of Oncogenesis
- Molecular Genetics and Personalized Medicine (Molecular and Translational Medicine)
- Surface Analysis and Techniques in Biology
Additional resources for A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods
A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods by Terry Kenakin